Why Should You Attend In 2019
More Opportunities to Collaborate Ideas & Get Results on Production Practices
This event gives you a chance to meet senior decision makers and high quality delegates from the region's most active operators including: SVP's, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Seniors, Managers, Superintendents, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Heads Of.....
- Artificial Lift
- Well Optimization
E&Ps Represented At The SCOOP/STACK Water Management Event In December 2018
Marathon Oil Company, Continental Resources, Gulfport Energy, Apache Corporation, Eureka Resources, Chaparral Energy, SK E&P, Alta Mesa, Le Norman Operating, Gastar Exploration, Cheyenne Petroleum, EQT, EOG Resources, Inc., SK E&P Operations America, Iofina Resources and more. Expect a higher quality turnout in April 2019
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Meet Suppliers Including...
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Gas Lift Systems
- ESP Systems
- Rod Pump Systems
- Plunger Lift Systems
- Flowback Technologies
- Choke Management Systems
- Sand Control Systems
- Gas Mitigation Technologies
- Screen Systems
- Bottomhole Sensor Technology
- Pipe Coating Technologies
- Pump Off Controllers
- SCADA Technologies
- Remote Monitoring
- Guided Wave Radar Systems
- Temperature Gauges
- Pressure Gauges
- Water Logistics
- Water Management Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies
- Chemical Technologies
- Completion Remedial Services
- Corrosion Prevention Technologies
- Erosion Prevention Technologies
- Scale Prevention Technologies
- BHA Design
- Frac Design Software
- Proppant Technologies
- Well Planning Software
- Well Servicing
Access to and use of this site (www.scoop-stack-production-optimization.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
2019 Agenda At A Glance
Delivering Production Techniques, Strategies And Technologies To Optimize Production Operations Against The Backdrop Of Region Specific Challenges
- Comprehensive Production Optimization Strategy: Assessing Production Techniques And Flowback Strategies That Are Maximizing Production Recovery And Lowering Cost-Per-Barrel
- Strategies & Production Techniques For Keeping SCOOP/STACK Wells Producing & Flowing Over The Long-Term
- Lifting Approaches, Selection Techniques & Pump Efficiency For Gas Lifts, ESP, Rod Pumps & Plunger Lifts
- Case Studies On The End Application Of Different Forms Of Artificial Lift Systems To Optimize Production Efficiency And Lower The Cost Per Barrel
- Flowback & Choke Management Strategies To Flow Your Wells Back Faster & Keep Producing Longer
- Optimal Method To Handle, Mitigate And Control Sand Production, Produced Solids & Gas Interference
- Comprehensive Optimization Strategy: How Production, Drilling & Completions Are Working Together To Deliver The Most Optimized Horizontal Well
- Cost-Efficient Frac Programs For Oklahoma's Shale That Deliver Optimal Production At The Lowest Cost
- Effectively Pressure Up Offset Wells With Co2 Or Natural Gas To Mitigate/Handle Frac Hits
- Drilling Decisions With Production & Completions In Mind: BHA Design, Lateral Lengths, Landing Zone and Long-Term Drilling Schedules
- Strategies & New Treatment Technologies To Manage Produced Water Volumes From Sourcing To Disposal
- Production Chemical Regimes To Cost-Effectively Manage & Treat Corrosion, Erosion & Scale In Horizontal Wells
- Production Automation & Integrated Autonomous Operations Strategies & Technologies To Remotely Monitor, Measure, Control & Operate Wells
What Was Said About The 2018 SCOOP/STACK Water Management Event
'Attending the ABC is a must! The attendees and quality of the programming is always first class.'
'In-depth topics from respected industry professionals.'
'The gathered expertise was very evident. The networking was and is invaluable to our organisation.'
'A great opportunity to gain insight.'