Why Should You Attend In 2019
More Opportunities to Collaborate Ideas & Get Results on Production Practices
This event gives you a chance to meet senior decision makers and high quality delegates from the region's most active operators including: SVP's, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Seniors, Managers, Superintendents, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Heads Of.....
- Artificial Lift
- Well Optimization
E&Ps Represented At The SCOOP/STACK Water Management Event In December 2018
Marathon Oil Company, Continental Resources, Gulfport Energy, Apache Corporation, Eureka Resources, Chaparral Energy, SK E&P, Alta Mesa, Le Norman Operating, Gastar Exploration, Cheyenne Petroleum, EQT, EOG Resources, Inc., SK E&P Operations America, Iofina Resources and more. Expect a higher quality turnout in April 2019
After graduating LSU in May of 2010 with a Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering, Victor began his career as a pumper for SM Energy in Shreveport, La. After 24 months of extensive field work including everything from lease operating to snubbing operations, he moved into the role of Production Engineer where he managed SM Energy's Cotton Valley, Travis Peak, Petit Lime, and James Lime production assets in the East Texas Basin. During this time he also assisted with field supervision of SM Energy's Granite Wash completion operations and worked on several exploration teams for the SM MIDCON region. Victor left SM in 2014 and joined Equal Energy as the Operations Engineer. During his time at Equal Energy, Victor managed drilling, completion, and production operations for Equal's Hunton Lime program. After spending two years with Equal Energy, Victor joined the Casillas team in November of 2016.
Victor is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, where he recently served as chair of the MIDCON region for the 2015-2016 year.
2019 AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Delivering Production Techniques, Strategies And Technologies To Optimize Production Operations Against The Backdrop Of Region Specific Challenges
- Comprehensive Production Optimization Strategy: Assessing Production Techniques And Flowback Strategies That Are Maximizing Production Recovery And Lowering Cost-Per-Barrel
- Strategies & Production Techniques For Keeping SCOOP/STACK Wells Producing & Flowing Over The Long-Term
- Lifting Approaches, Selection Techniques & Pump Efficiency For Gas Lifts, ESP, Rod Pumps & Plunger Lifts
- Case Studies On The End Application Of Different Forms Of Artificial Lift Systems To Optimize Production Efficiency And Lower The Cost Per Barrel
- Flowback & Choke Management Strategies To Flow Your Wells Back Faster & Keep Producing Longer
- Optimal Method To Handle, Mitigate And Control Sand Production, Produced Solids & Gas Interference
- Comprehensive Optimization Strategy: How Production, Drilling & Completions Are Working Together To Deliver The Most Optimized Horizontal Well
- Cost-Efficient Frac Programs For Oklahoma's Shale That Deliver Optimal Production At The Lowest Cost
- Effectively Pressure Up Offset Wells With Co2 Or Natural Gas To Mitigate/Handle Frac Hits
- Drilling Decisions With Production & Completions In Mind: BHA Design, Lateral Lengths, Landing Zone and Long-Term Drilling Schedules
- Strategies & New Treatment Technologies To Manage Produced Water Volumes From Sourcing To Disposal
- Production Chemical Regimes To Cost-Effectively Manage & Treat Corrosion, Erosion & Scale In Horizontal Wells
- Production Automation & Integrated Autonomous Operations Strategies & Technologies To Remotely Monitor, Measure, Control & Operate Wells
What Was Said About The 2018 SCOOP/STACK Water Management Event
'Attending the ABC is a must! The attendees and quality of the programming is always first class.'
'In-depth topics from respected industry professionals.'
'The gathered expertise was very evident. The networking was and is invaluable to our organisation.'
'A great opportunity to gain insight.'