Why Should You Attend In 2019
More Opportunities to Collaborate Ideas & Get Results on Production Practices
This event gives you a chance to meet senior decision makers and high quality delegates from the region's most active operators including: SVP's, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Seniors, Managers, Superintendents, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Heads Of.....
- Artificial Lift
- Well Optimization
E&Ps Represented At The SCOOP/STACK Water Management Event In December 2018
Marathon Oil Company, Continental Resources, Gulfport Energy, Apache Corporation, Eureka Resources, Chaparral Energy, SK E&P, Alta Mesa, Le Norman Operating, Gastar Exploration, Cheyenne Petroleum, EQT, EOG Resources, Inc., SK E&P Operations America, Iofina Resources and more. Expect a higher quality turnout in April 2019
Vice President Exploration
David Fruit currently serves Antioch Energy as lead generator of intellectual property, identifying, mapping and presenting resource play opportunities. David started his career as a summer intern, while at Duke University, with the founders of Antioch's predecessor Harding & Shelton in 1980. Subsequent to returning to graduate school at The University of Oklahoma and receiving his PhD in 1994 he formed Tier Hydrocarbon Exploration with R. Keith Downing. Tier Hydrocarbon generated play concepts in tight sands, coal bed methane and shale resource plays. Tier clients gained early positions in the Cana and Arkoma Woodford, Oklahoma and Texas Panhandle Cleveland, Anadarko Basin Tonkawa, Arkoma Hartshorne Coal and the Ohio Utica Shale plays. Through education, research and testing concepts with the bit, he has continued to delve into the conditions under which increasingly low permeability resources can be targeted and methodologies by which they can be economically produced. Keeping current on new technology and matching it to geological opportunities catalogued through extensive experience is his strength.
He holds a B.S. in Geology Magna Cum Laude from Duke University, an M.S. in Geology and a PH.D. in Geophysics from the University of Oklahoma. He has authored ten technical articles and fifteen abstracts.
2019 AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Delivering Production Techniques, Strategies And Technologies To Optimize Production Operations Against The Backdrop Of Region Specific Challenges
- Comprehensive Production Optimization Strategy: Assessing Production Techniques And Flowback Strategies That Are Maximizing Production Recovery And Lowering Cost-Per-Barrel
- Strategies & Production Techniques For Keeping SCOOP/STACK Wells Producing & Flowing Over The Long-Term
- Lifting Approaches, Selection Techniques & Pump Efficiency For Gas Lifts, ESP, Rod Pumps & Plunger Lifts
- Case Studies On The End Application Of Different Forms Of Artificial Lift Systems To Optimize Production Efficiency And Lower The Cost Per Barrel
- Flowback & Choke Management Strategies To Flow Your Wells Back Faster & Keep Producing Longer
- Optimal Method To Handle, Mitigate And Control Sand Production, Produced Solids & Gas Interference
- Comprehensive Optimization Strategy: How Production, Drilling & Completions Are Working Together To Deliver The Most Optimized Horizontal Well
- Cost-Efficient Frac Programs For Oklahoma's Shale That Deliver Optimal Production At The Lowest Cost
- Effectively Pressure Up Offset Wells With Co2 Or Natural Gas To Mitigate/Handle Frac Hits
- Drilling Decisions With Production & Completions In Mind: BHA Design, Lateral Lengths, Landing Zone and Long-Term Drilling Schedules
- Strategies & New Treatment Technologies To Manage Produced Water Volumes From Sourcing To Disposal
- Production Chemical Regimes To Cost-Effectively Manage & Treat Corrosion, Erosion & Scale In Horizontal Wells
- Production Automation & Integrated Autonomous Operations Strategies & Technologies To Remotely Monitor, Measure, Control & Operate Wells
What Was Said About The 2018 SCOOP/STACK Water Management Event
'Attending the ABC is a must! The attendees and quality of the programming is always first class.'
'In-depth topics from respected industry professionals.'
'The gathered expertise was very evident. The networking was and is invaluable to our organisation.'
'A great opportunity to gain insight.'